At the end of sales and purchase cycle comes billing and payments. You may have an accountant in your team, or you may be doing accounting yourself, or you may have outsourced your accounting. In all the cases financial accounting forms the core of any business management system like an ERP.
In ERPNext, your accounting operations consists of 3 main transactions:
- Sales Invoice: The bills that you raise to your Customers for the products or services you provide.
- Purchase Invoice: Bills that your Suppliers give you for their products or services.
- Journal Entrys: For accounting entries, like payments, credit and other types.
- Chart Of Accounts
- Updating Opening Balance in Accounts
- Sales Invoice
- Point of Sale Invoice
- Purchase Invoice
- Journal Entry
- Payment Entry
- Multi Currency Accounting
- Advance Payment Entry
- Payment Request
- Credit Limit
- Bank Guarantee
- Accounting Reports
- Accounting Entries
- Managing Fixed Assets
- Item Wise Taxation
- Recurring Orders and Invoices
- Pricing Rule
- Tracking Project Profibitability using Cost Center
- Changing Parent Account
- Difference Entry
- Fixing Fiscal Year Error
- Freeze Accounting Entries
- Manage Foreign Exchange Difference
- Managing Transactions In Multiple Currency
- Fiscal Year Creation
- Post Dated Cheque Entry
- Delivery from Sales Invoice
- Purchase Tax or Charges Categories
- Withdrawing Salary from Owner's Equity Account
- Adjust Withhold Amount in the Payment Entry
- How To Freeze Accounting Ledger?